Cold-pressed, unrefined hemp seed oil contains a diverse range of bioactive compounds including antioxidants plant sterols, terpenes, and salicylates. A source of unique fatty acid, gamma-linolenic acid, and an omega-6 that behaves like an omega-3. Hemp seed oil promotes digestive health, joint health, and supports a healthy inflammatory response. GLA is beneficial for skin health and digestive health.
+ Fatty Acids Support Joint Function
+ Promotes Digestive Health
+ Source of Terpenes
+ Allergy & Hot Spot Support
- Unique forms of Omega 3 Omega 6 & Omega 9
- Gamma Linolenic Acid not commonly found in other oils which regulates inflammation and increases mucus in the GI tract.
- Easily digestible & aids in absorption of nutrients
- Great source of energy for working horses without making them hot
- Helps lower heart rate in exercising horses
- Increased Stamina & Faster Recovery
- Reduces lactic acid in muscles after exercise
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue
- Improved Sprint Performance
- Increases Mental Focus
- Natural bronchiodilator & expectorant for respiratory health
- Cold pressed and not prone to rancidity or oxidation
- Highly palatable
- Improves body, hoof and coat condition
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.