LeMieux Fleece Bound Mesh Brushing Boots
The best combination of comfort and breathability. An ideal solution for sensitive skinned horses or when fully lined fleece boots prove too much bulk.
Lightweight, perforated 3D mesh encourages airflow inside the boot keeping legs cool. Edged with super soft fleece to prevent rubbing and maximise comfort.
The tough, durable PU leather strike pad provides protection from brushing and knocks and the latest low profile velcro prevents the pick up of riding surface material. Our signature double top strap makes for quick and easy attachment. Strong, elasticated straps keep the boots in place without over-tightening and are finished with branded rubber end-pullers for convenient removal
Suitable for use on front & hind legs. Sold in pairs
Info & Care
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.